Author Topic: I Mean You Had To Know --- Jobber  (Read 2209 times)

Lone Jobber

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I Mean You Had To Know --- Jobber
« on: October 01, 2020, 02:59:12 AM »
Well, well, well, would you look at that.  I know, I get it, you all thought things would change, that life would be different, and yet here I am standing before you.  Does it feel... right?  It does doesn't it?  Honestly with it only being moments before this thing kicks off again, now it's starting to feel real once again.  For me, for the Lone Jobber, I've been sitting back thinking "this ain't real, this can't be, just a dream I've found myself in during this real life nightmare" and yet, as I sit back here grabbing my wrist tape, as I hear the rumble of the people vibrate through the walls, as I catch the eyes of all the men and women I've known for years, and now, now there is a camera stuck in front of my face telling me I've only got moments until Glory 2020... as a man once used to say, now it's real, damn real.

What exactly do I have planned to do tonight?  React.  Honestly at this point it's all I really can do isn't it?  Paulie's been holding his cards awfully close to his chest, and you have to know that the Jobber reached out, I tried to use my contacts, and yet nothing.  So I sit back here just taking it all in.  Who knows what is in store for us all, but the one thing I want each and every one of you to know, is that the Jobber will always be here for you.  No matter how much things will change.... no matter how messy life gets... it's my j- my honor to captivate you.  To make you stand in awe.  To make you question your own sanity cause clearly I lost mine decades ago.

Tonight, September 30th, it's Glory 2020. and you know what, you want to know the real truth... now it feels like Glory.  Does that make me egotistical?  Me?  Oh no no no, never me having an ego.  That's silly talk.  Heh, as I've been sitting here before you I've noticed them, the others walking through, everyone running around making sure they were ready, their attitudes have began to change.  They've been poking their heads in and seeing.... this.  Hi guys.  We've got a show to put on.  But I've noticed that the atmosphere has began to change.  There are smiles, sighs of relief.  You're welcome Paulie, me merely rattling off like this, has put the staff back into their old state of mind, they're back to it.  And the crowd, I can hear them more, I can feel the rumble that much more clearly.  They are waking up.  The idea that we're all in this crazy shared dream is slipping away and going, yes, yes this IS Glory.  We ARE at an EWA event.   We are back baby.  And to all of you who think you're just going to swagger into the big time, Paul said he's got six different obstacles for all of us to overcoming.... for each of you, there is a seventh... and it's name... is thee Lone Jobber.... Jobber. 

How much time I got left, only just enough, alright so lets get this done right... Extreme Wrestling Alliance.... Glory... whomever steps up understand that YOU... will Job.... to the Jobber.