Author Topic: Event Announcement #1: Seasons Beatings 2020  (Read 2250 times)

Sir Rockin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Event Announcement #1: Seasons Beatings 2020
« on: October 11, 2020, 05:34:33 PM »
Ladies and Gentlemen... My Name is Paul Heyman. For those who do not know, I am the Executive Director of the reborn Extreme Wrestling Alliance. For those who watched Glory 2020, I hope you were pleased with what you saw. If you were a participant... Well I feel sorry for you having to deal with The Fiend Bray Wyatt as your World Heavyweight Champion. Congrats Bray, as the kids say, “You Deserve It”.

(Paul Heyman Claps)

That being said, it is time to look ahead at what is to come down the pike. Our next scheduled Pay Per View Event will be Seasons Beatings, taking place on Wednesday, December 9th, live on Pay Per View and streaming on eWazone.com. When it comes to Seasons Beatings, we are going to make sure all of our bases are covered. There are those who love the tradition of the Halloween Hellraiser shows, which usually feature some wacky Halloween Gimmick Matches, like Smashing Caskets and Trick or Treat Matches. While we aren't having a Halloween Hellraiser this year, maybe we can spice things up with Seasons Beatings and put a spin on those matches and make them, how they say, more festive than normal.

(Evil Laugh)

Now while I can not announce much about the show, especially with the roster currently coming together. I can announce that the Main Event will be for the EWA World Heavyweight Championship, as you will have The Fiend Bray Wyatt defending the championship. His opponent, well, we will just have to wait and see on that one, as I am still working out who should be the right challenger for the championship.

The other thing that I can announce is that we will be bringing back another championship to the company. I have been going through the history books, I have been reading all of the data on TitleHistory.eWazone.com and on eWaWiki.Com and I have been figuring out which championship works best. There are a few championships that I would like to see once again being active, for the time period I am going to be choosing one.

Which one?

Well, like everything, there is a time and a place for that. I can tell you this though. Whatever championship is returning, the championship will be on the line in a LADDER MATCH!

Until next time. I am Paul Heyman and welcome back to the Extreme Wrestling Alliance.