Author Topic: The Champ Is Here  (Read 2373 times)

Sir Rockin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Champ Is Here
« on: October 14, 2020, 10:37:36 AM »
(“Good Friendship Song” begins to play)

“We're really glad that you're our friend
And this is a friendship that will never ever end”

Hola Fireflies! Welcome back to the Firefly Funhouse!

(Cheers & Laughter)

For all of the new FireFlies turning out there in internet land... Let me reintroduce myself. My Name is Bray Wyatt and this is the Firefly Funhouse!

(Cheers)

The place where me and my friends gather just have a great time! (Laughter)

For those who don't know I have been called many things in the past. A Genius, a Cult Leader, a psycho... Some have even said I am a Sexy Boy.

(Dances like Shawn Michaels)

Rambin' Rabbit:I'm just a Sexy Boy... SEXXXYYYYYYYY BOY. I'm not your Boy Toy!

Mercy The Buzzard:Boooooyyyyy Toyyyyyy!

Rambin' Rabbit:I'm just a Sexy Boy...

Huskus:Seeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyy boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

But thanks to... HIM... You can call me... CHAMPION!

(Cheers)

Or as an old friend of ours used to say... THE CHAMP... IS... HERE!

(Cheers)

Back at Glory Fireflies, we made a bunch of new friends, including the creature that lives under your bed, The Sandman. We met a guy who likes the taste of his own blood in Subway. And we even met THE Lone Jobber.

Rambin' Rabbit:LONE JOBBER!

It is a shame we never got to officially meet Jungle Jack Perry, but maybe one day fireflies. From what ive seen, that kid has great hair. Now you see my fireflies, while its great to meet all of these new friends, all of them are after one thing and thats our new toy, the EWA World Heavyweight Championship. They want to steal it from us.

(Boos)

We all know that sharing our toys with one another is great, but that only applies to sledgehammers, steel chairs and even our Playstations... But our World Championship, that is our toy and our toy only. If you try and steal it from us... HE will have a problem with it.

(Deep Stare)

You do not want him to have a problem with it now do you?

(Laughs)

Thats what I thought. So as your friend, consider this a... warning as it were. If you come for this, HE will come for YOU!

While we here it the funhouse like to share, he doesn't. Which is why if a certain Jobber wants to come win another one of these (slaps belt) at Seasons Beatings, then you may have to deal with HIM to get it.

Anyway Fireflies, we must go now, until next time we see you, just remember you are always safe here in the Firefly Funhouse, just follow the light and LET ME IN!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEE!

SEE YOU NEXT TIME!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEE!

(“Good Friendship Song” begins to play)

“We're really glad that you're our friend
And this is a friendship that will never ever end”