Author Topic: Special Delivery  (Read 2359 times)

Sir Rockin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Special Delivery
« on: October 23, 2020, 02:04:54 PM »
(“Good Friendship Song” begins to play)

“We're really glad that you're our friend
And this is a friendship that will never ever end”

Hi Everyone! Welcome back to the Firefly FunHouse!

(Cheers)

Today is a very big day around the Funhouse. We are going to be getting a visit from one of our most favorite people today.

(Funhouse Cheers)

As today we are going to be joined by Postman Pearce!

(Cheers)

The other day I got a SMS Text Message from EWA Executive Director Paul Heyman and it said that we should be receiving a letter in the mail today with a very important message for all of us.

Mercy The Buzzard:Including me?

Yes.

Rambin' Rabbit:Including me?

Yes.

Huskus:Even (burps) Me?

Yes, even you Huskus. It is a very important message for ALL of us. We just have to wait for Postman Pearce to arrive.

Rambin' Rabbit:Is he here yet?

No.

No.

Mercy The Buzzard:Is he here yet?

No.

No!

Huskus:Is he here yet?

NO! Thats enough. You are going to drive me insane! Wait, maybe I already am? (Laughs) According to the google tracking device that we had implanted in to Postman Pearce, he should be here any moment now.

(Knock on door)

Oh Boy, I wonder who it could be!?! Who is there?

Postman Pearce:Its Postman Pearce with a delivery for you.

Come on in.

(Postman Pearce walks in the door)
Look Everyone, its Postman Pearce!

(Cheers)

What do you have for me today Postman Pearce?

Postman Pearce:I have this letter for you from the Corporate Offices of the Extreme Wrestling Alliance.

Yowie Wowie! I Can't wait to open it up and read it! Thanks Postman Pearce.

Postman Pearce:You're welcome. Can I go now?

Of course. No one is holding a gun to your head keeping you here.

(Rambin' Rabbit puts a gun away)

Everyone say Bye to Postman Pearce!

Ramblin' Rabbit:Bye!

Huskus:Bye!

Mercy:Bye!

(Postman Pearce leaves)

Don't worry kids, Postman Pearce will be safe to go about his business, we will always keep an eye on him. Now, lets see what this letter has to say.

(Opens up letter)

(Reads in Paul Heyman Voice) Dear Mr. Wyatt... Thats Me! As Executive Director of the Extreme Wrestling Alliance, I am writing you today to inform you that on December 9th, 2020, you will be officially defending your EWA World Heavyweight Championship on that night. I am also informing you that I am going to allow you to choose who you will be defending the championship against on that night.

Yowie Wowie Guys! We get to decide who HE defends the championship against. There are so many great options to choose from. We have made quite a few friends lately. There is Lone Jobber, who we could always fight. There is Subway. There is Big Daddy Ac...

(Screen goes static followed by a loud bang)

Sorry about that, seems there was a glitch in our feed. Its all fixed now. There is Garak The Great! So many to choose from that I can't really just narrow it down to who I would want HIM to fight.

Rambin' Rabbit:Hey Bray!

Yes Rambin'.

Rambin' Rabbit:You missed something in the letter.

Oh I did?

Rambin' Rabbit:Read right here.

Let me get out my glasses.

(Puts on giant glasses)

Lets see here. There is something at the very bottom of this letter that says, that I have until 10-31-2020 at 11:59pm Eastern Time to make my decision, if not, Mr. Heyman will make the decision himself. I wonder why he decide to choose that specific date.

Rambin' Rabbit:Thats Halloween!

That is Halloween. Its the night where all the little kids get to dress up in costumes to go around and trick or treat... Safely of course.

Huskus:We should throw a party!

Rambin' Rabbit:Yes, a party!

You guys are just a couple of Hell Raisers...

Huskus:We should invite everyone over and they can all bring us some candy (burps).

You know what guys, I like that idea. Lets throw ourselves a big announcement party on Halloween. We can invite everyone over and announce who HE will fight at Seasons Beatings.

Rambin' Rabbit:Yay a Party!

(Cheers)

On behalf of everyone here at the Firefly Funhouse, I would like to invite all of you little Hellraisers... To the first ever Firefly Funhouse Halloween Party!

(Party Noises)

There is nothing to fear, all you have to do is... LET ME IN!

BYE!

SEE YOU ON HALLOWEEN!

BYE!

(“Good Friendship Song” begins to play)

“We're really glad that you're our friend
And this is a friendship that will never ever end”