Author Topic: A Legacy Challenge - Charlotte  (Read 2545 times)

Sir Rockin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
A Legacy Challenge - Charlotte
« on: October 27, 2020, 03:49:32 PM »
Kent:Good Afternoon everyone and welcome to EWA Live here on Facebook Live. This is the place where I get to spend sometime talking to some of the stars of the Extreme Wrestling Alliance. My guest this week is one of the newest superstars to officially sign with the EWA, Charlotte Flair. Let me be one of the first to officially welcome you the EWA.

Charlotte:Thank You. I am glad to be here.

Kent:Let me ask you first off, what made you decide to sign with the EWA.

Charlotte:Very simple. Competition. Thats what I am looking for. I am looking to push myself to be the very best that this industry has ever seen and for years I heard all of the stories about the Extreme Wrestling Alliance and how for the longest time it was home to some of the greatest competitors that this industry has ever seen.

People would talk about the quality of matches that would take place here and I thought to myself, one day, if this company was still around, I would love to dip my toes in to that water and see what this place has to offer.

Traditionally, I know that this company has never been too friendly to the women, but this entire industry never was, so I don't blame this company for never being too women friendly, but I do know that this company had some names that people knew. I knew Alexis Laree worked here. I know that Megumi Kudo worked here. Two tough as nails women who left their blood and sweat in an EWA ring. If they can do it, I can do it.

Kent:You seem to know a lot of history about this company.

Charlotte:You don't just sign randomly with a place without knowing its history. I did my homework. Like I said, I knew of this place long before I entered this business. Remember who I am, this is my business. I was born in to it.

Kent:Valid point. What do you wish to accomplish here in the EWA?

Charlotte:Easy answer. I want to be the EWA World Heavyweight Champion. However, that is not something I am looking to do right out of the gate.

Kent:How come?

Charlotte:Because I am not dumb.

Kent:What do you mean?

Charlotte:We all know who the current EWA World Heavyweight Champion is. Its The Fiend Bray Wyatt. The Fiend is one of the most dangerous and sadistic individuals in this business today and that has ever been in this business. I know when to make a smart decision and when not to make a bad decision. Anyone who decides to face The Fiend is making a bad decision. Which is why, one day I will be World Champion, but right now is not the time.

You mentioned I know the history of this company, I also know history of this business. As afterall, I am the daughter of the Nature Boy Ric Flair. I have seen my father compete against some of the scariest men this business has ever seen. I have heard my father tell stories of what it was like back in World Championship Wrestling and battling the Dungeon of Doom. You remember them right?

Kent:Yes.

Charlotte:Everyone remembers the Taskmaster Kevin Sullivan. One of the most dangerous men in the history of wrestling. I know what my father went thru during those periods. I am not going to put myself in those situations if I don't have to. They say learn from the mistakes of your elders, which is why I choose not to focus on fighting someone like The Fiend, I put my focus elsewhere.

Kent:Where is you focus then, say come Seasons Beatings?

Charlotte:I have thought long and hard about who I wanted to face in my first official one on one match here in the EWA. I have had a couple of conversations with Paul Heyman, which went pretty well I would say. I laid out to him what I would like and he says that if they accept, then he would make the match official.

Kent:Who do you want to face?

Charlotte:History.

Kent:History?

Charlotte:Yes. History.

Kent:Care to explain?

Charlotte:Thats what I am getting to. Nine Years ago, was the last time this company had a championship called the EWA Womens Championship. Long before evolutions and revolutions, there was the EWA Womens Championship. You look at the list of names that held that championship, legit fighters, legit athletes. Women who attempt to set the standard for their division.

However, there is one thing that bothers me when I look at this list.

Kent:Whats that?

Charlotte:The last champion. The name that will go down as the last Womens Champion in the history of this company. It shouldn't end like that. It shouldn't be like that.

Kent:So the EWA Womens Championship is what you want?

Charlotte:In time, I would like to see that championship restored and while there is a championship returning at Seasons Beatings, Paul Heyman told me it is not the EWA Womens Championship. Maybe one day. That won't stop me though from issuing the challenge to the last champion.

I know that their ears just perked up. My challenge for Seasons Beatings is to go One on One with the Last EWA Womens Champion.

That question that remains, will that person be willing to step in to the ring with me?

Kent:I guess we will have to wait and see?

Charlotte:I will be waiting. They know who they are. The queen awaits your answer.

Kent:Thanks for your time Charlotte.

Charlotte:My pleasure.

Kent:Thank you everyone for joining us here on EWA Live where Charlotte Flair just issued a challenge to the last EWA Womens Champion for a match at Seasons Beatings. Wait, you never said who she was?

Charlotte:Sorry Kent, I have to go.

Kent:Until next time, this has been Kent Richardson here on EWA Live on Facebook Live!