Author Topic: UnHappy Beast (Brock Lesnar)  (Read 2698 times)

Sir Rockin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
UnHappy Beast (Brock Lesnar)
« on: December 09, 2020, 01:19:11 PM »
Paul Heyman:Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and I am here today as the Advocate for the Undisputed Greatest Fighter in the World, the BEAST known as BROCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKK LESSSSNNNNNAAAARRRR!

Over the last few days, my client has informed me of his unhappiness of being left off of tonight's Seasons Beatings event and how EWA management has mishandled this entire situation. My client has informed me to speak on his behalf today to let you all know that he wants me to file a compliant on his behalf. Which is what I am going to formally do right here and right now.

Let me pick up my phone and lets call up EWA management.

(Dials Phone)

Hello, this is Paul Heyman, the Advocate for the Undisputed Greatest Fighter in the World, Brock Lesnar. My client would like to formally file a complaint about being excluded from tonight's Seasons Beatings event.

(Sound Mumbles)

Yes I understand.

(More Mumbling Sounds)

Yes, I understand how that can happen.

(More Mumbling Sounds)

Are you sure?

(More Mumbling Sounds)

Okay. That should work. Good Day.

(Hangs up phone)

That was a productive conversation and we have come to a resolution. I was told, that EWA Management will be formally making an announcement any moment.

(Screen Transitions)

Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman, the Executive Director of the Extreme Wrestling Alliance. I just had a conversation with the management for the Undisputed Greatest Fighter in the World, BROCCCCCCCCCCCCK LESSSSNNNNNAAAAR. They spoke to me about how their client was not apart of this show.

I am happy to announce, that tonight, Brock Lesnar will in fact be IN ACTION tonight at Seasons Beatings.

I have told Brock Lesnar's representation that Brock Lesnar will have an opponent waiting for him in the ring when the show opens tonight. So consider this a bonus for Seasons Beatings Tonight.

Thank you all very much and I hope you all enjoy the show tonight, I promise you, it will be something Can't Miss!