Author Topic: FireFly FunHouse: Title Defense Day (Bray Wyatt)  (Read 2580 times)

Sir Rockin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
FireFly FunHouse: Title Defense Day (Bray Wyatt)
« on: December 09, 2020, 12:56:49 PM »
(“Good Friendship Song” begins to play)

“We're really glad that you're our friend
And this is a friendship that will never ever end”

Good Day Everyone and welcome to another edition of the FireFly FunHouse!

(Cheers)

Today kids, its a very special episode of the FireFly FunHouse, because today kids, its Title Defense Day!

(Party Noises)

Which must mean its time for SEASONS BEATINNNNNNNNGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSS!

(Party Noises)

The one night of the year, where we all get to come together and give each other presents.

Ramblin' Rabbit:I thought that was Christmas.

Those are different types of presents that you get on Christmas silly rabbit.

Huskus:What about Hanukkah, we get eight nights of presents.

Those are also different types of presents and by the looks of it, you already got in to the Hanukkah Gelt Stash already.

Huskus:They were (Burps) Delicious.

Oh Huskus!

What I meant by presents, I meant that this is the one night of the year we can all come together and deliver beatings with all kinds of neat-o toys.

(Pulls out a box)

Lets see what we have in here. Oh this one is fun, a Menorah, you can just wack someone right in the back of the head with one of these. Here are the candles for the Menorah. Remember kids, if you are going to play with candles, always have an adult present so they can light the candles for you. Kids should always have supervision when playing with fire, right Ramblin'.

Ramblin' Rabbit:Right Bray!

(Ramblin' Rabbit hides the lighter behind his back)

Lets see what we have in here, oh here is a string of lights, you can hang someone by the neck with some of these things.

There are just so many toys to play with in here, it may even put HIM in the holiday spirit.

(Laughs)

It is the most festive time of the year afterall. We get to Deck The Halls with all the Tinsel and Ornaments and the blood of our bestest friends!

Just look at our fireplace. We have it deck to the nines with all of these great holiday decorations. It is just missing one thing.

Ramblin' Rabbit:Whats that?

It needs more BLOOD!

Ramblin' Rabbit:How do we get more blood?

We let HIM get it for us.

Chris, what blood type are you? That is, do you even know what your blood type is? Not like it really matters. HE will collect any type of blood you have in your body today, so we can DECK THE HALLS with your blood to make our Holidays even more Festive!

(Laughs)

Don't worry Chris about your legacy or anything like that. It's not like you will even remember anything that happens tonight when you make a 45th comeback in another year.

(Laughs)

All I know is that tonight, HE will walk out still the EWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

(Laughs)

HAPPY SEASONS BEATINGS!

GOOD LUCK CHRIS!

YOU ARE GONNA NEED IT!

BYEEEEEEEEEE!

SEE YOU TONIGHT!
(“Good Friendship Song” begins to play)

“We're really glad that you're our friend
And this is a friendship that will never ever end”