Author Topic: Event Announcement #1: Extreme Bowl 2021  (Read 2576 times)

Sir Rockin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Event Announcement #1: Extreme Bowl 2021
« on: January 12, 2021, 03:10:33 PM »
Kent:Welcome back everyone to another edition of EWA Live, streaming here on Facebook Live, my name is Kent Richardson. Today's guest joining us here via Zoom, is the Executive Director of the Extreme Wrestling Alliance, Paul Heyman, Paul welcome back to the show.

Paul Heyman:Thanks for having me.

Kent:How was your holidays?

Paul Heyman:I had an excellent time spending the holidays with the family. It was a good time had by all.

Kent:It has been a few weeks since Seasons Beatings, where does everything stand right now with everything going on with the company?

Paul Heyman:Well, as you mentioned with your first question, it was the holiday season, I allowed the employees of this company to spend sometime, safely of course, with their families and enjoy the holiday season. Now everyone is back to work, some are spending time in the office and some are working from home, which is what I am doing today.

As we stand right now as a company, we are pouring all of our resources in to our next event, which some of the talent had been mentioning back at Seasons Beatings, Extreme Bowl 2021.

Kent:Do we have a date in mind for the event?

Paul Heyman:We have been talking with all our partners and have decided, that LIVE from the Hardcore Colliseum, we will be presenting The Extreme Bowl 2021, on February 28th, 2021.

Kent:What can you tell us about the show?

Paul Heyman:Well, we can talk about the one match the show is built around and that is, the Extreme Bowl match, which like it has been done in the past, the EWA World Heavyweight Championship will be on the line inside the Triple Tier Cage, which means, you will see the EWA World Heavyweight Champion, The Fiend Bray Wyatt defending his championship.

Kent:Who will be the challengers?

Paul Heyman:Well, it feels like it is tradition at this point, but the first challenger I would like to announce is that Lone Jobber will be in the Extreme Bowl. Another man who has thrown his hat in the ring to be apart of the Extreme Bowl, was CM Punk.

Kent:What did you think of CM Punk returning to the company?

Paul Heyman:He will make an excellent addition to this roster and will help this business move forward.

Kent:Is there anyone else you would like to announce?

Paul Heyman:Well Kent, my client, BROOOOOOOOOCCCCCCKKKKKKKK LEEEEEEEESSSSSSSNNNNAAAAAAAAAARRRR... As you know wanted more competition, which is why back at Seasons Beatings, we announced that my client would be competing in the Extreme Bowl match for the EWA World Heavyweight Championship, however, those plans change.

Kent:How so?

Paul Heyman:Undisputed Era changed the game.

Kent:What happens now?

Paul Heyman:You see, after Seasons Beatings, Brock Lesnar was very heated, which he had every right to be. He spent a couple of weeks away from everyone, hunting, like he normally does and he texted me the following.

Im ready to hunt them bitches.

So, Brock Lesnar is now on the hunt, for something other than the EWA World Heavyweight Championship. He is hunting The Undisputed Era and their leader, Adam Cole. Which is why I am happy to announce that at the Extreme Bowl event, it will be for the first time in history, Brock Lesnar one on one with Adam Cole.

Kent:Thats a big match.

Paul Heyman:Indeed it is.

Kent:Is there anyone else you would like to announce for the Extreme Bowl?

Paul Heyman:Today? No. I will say, there are a few spots left and if you really want to lock yourself in a cage with The Fiend, feel free to step up to the plate, because well, I wouldnt be stupid enough to be locked in there with a Fiend. Thats just me.

Kent:Thanks for your time here today Paul.

Paul Heyman:Thanks for having me.

Kent:Ladies and Gentlemen, that was Paul Heyman and we can officially say, the road to the bowl, begins today. We will see you next time for more EWA Live!

EXTREME BOWL 2021
FEBRUARY 28th, 2021

EWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
EXTREME BOWL
The Fiend Bray Wyatt (c) vs Lone Jobber vs CM Punk vs TBD vs TBD vs TBD

Adam Cole vs Brock Lesnar

PLUS

MORE TO COME!