Author Topic: What If: A Creative Proposition  (Read 5991 times)

Sir Rockin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
What If: A Creative Proposition
« on: September 22, 2020, 04:33:52 PM »
What If...

That has been the question I have been asking myself for lets say the last six months. What if there was a way to recreate the magic of something, but in a different manner. What if there was a way to create a system that would allow people to have a creative outlet, while at the same time not have the pressure that once existed.

What if that was the case?

The first What If scenario that was tested was the creative event that happened on April 1st, the whole Unholy Alliance event, that was basically a throwback to what the shows used to be, with a little bit extra thrown in. It was a call back to what we used to do. It seemed like most people enjoyed it as well. I know I had fun writing it.

The next What If scenario is what is coming up at the end of the month. Another chance to create something fun and exciting, while at the same time thinking about what could be done for the future.

Which led to me thinking of an idea... A What If...

What if we brought back the EWA once again. I know I know, the way things ended the last time we brought it back for one final run, didn't end the way any of us had hoped. I get it, I take fault in some of that. Sometimes life just comes at you and stops whatever you are trying to do. I mean lets all look at what has happened here in 2020.

Now here is my creative proposition to people. As you can see, sometime is building here, look around, sign up for an account and all that fun jazz. The creative proposition is to create an environment we create stand alone events, say once a quarter, where we have the chance to be creative, without feeling like we need to rush to do anything.

For example, say you are working in a kitchen and there is a down period where nothing is going on and an idea comes to you that you think is interesting and people might enjoy. Now you would have a platform to creatively express that idea for people to see, instead of just leaving it in your own mind and it not going anywhere.

There is a lot to be decided and how “Competitive” this whole scenario can be. If no one is interested and only wants to read stuff, thats fine. If its just me being creative for the sake of being creative, then that is fine too.

All I am offering to you is a place for people to be creative if a world they are familiar with.

Feedback is welcome.

What If...

Lone Jobber

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: What If: A Creative Proposition
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2020, 04:55:04 PM »
Really Rock, really?  That line?

Anyhow, I will say, I enjoy the title of this subforum.  Class act as usual.

Sir Rockin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: What If: A Creative Proposition
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2020, 05:07:48 PM »
which line? there were many lines.