Author Topic: Let Me Introduce Myself  (Read 2311 times)

Sir Rockin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Let Me Introduce Myself
« on: September 29, 2020, 07:21:08 PM »
(“Good Friendship Song” begins to play)

“We're really glad that you're our friend
And this is a friendship that will never ever end”

(Door Opens and Bray Wyatt walks in to the room as a crowd claps and cheers)

Hi Everyone! Did you miss me? Let tell you, I have missed everyone of you.

(Crowd Goes “Awe”)

I knew that one day, we would be back together. I saw it, in my dreams, that one day, we would all find each other again. I knew that one day, we would find our way back home. To my home...

The Firefly Funhouse!

(Crowd Claps and Cheers)

For those who don't know me, let me introduce myself. My name is Bray Wyatt. The last time some of you may have seen me around these parts, I was busy dealing with a bunch of no good degenerates who were out to hurt and harm me.

(Crowd boos)

But I have moved past that. I have forgiven those no good degenerates for what they have done. I have moved past it. That was the old me. The evil me. I was what they call a very bad man.

(crowd boos)

It is okay. I deserve that. However, that was the old me. I have changed. Trust me, I have. I have also been punished for all my wrong doings. There was this one time I had to fight in some sort of lake and battle drones. Trust me, I paid for my sins.

(Crowd Claps and Cheers)

Which is why I have found myself here. A new and changed man. A man who is only looking to put smiles on all of your faces!

(Crowd Claps and Cheers)

I need to tell all my fireflies something. I am just super duper excited to be here. I even here we have a big party to plan. I hear there is a big party happening at the end of the month called Glory! Yowie Wowie!

(Crowd Claps and Cheers)

From what I hear its going to be the biggest party of the year. So many friends of mine are going to be there, which is why Ramblin' and Mercy are busy today. They are out getting all of the supplies we need to make this the biggest party EVERRRRRRRRRRR!

(Crowd Claps and Cheers)

I hear there are even going to be people I haven't met there before too. My excitement level firelfies is through the roof! I can barely contain it!

I am just so happy that Mr. Heyman is allowing me to be apart of this big event. He thinks I am going to do well here. Which makes me super stoked!

(Crowd Claps and Cheers)

So Fireflies, I hope you join me at this GLORIOUS event. As I want to party with each and every one of you. Its going to be GREAT!

Because just like Mr. Heyman said... All you gotta do is... LET ME IN!

(Stares in to camera)

BYEEEEEEE!

SEE YOU TOMORROWWWWWWW!

BYEEEEEEEEEE!

(“Good Friendship Song” begins to play)

“We're really glad that you're our friend
And this is a friendship that will never ever end”